UPWARD SPORTS PROGRAM
Overview of 2018-2020 Calendar
The schedule for Upward 2019-2020 is as follows. When teams are finally assigned,
practice times and the Game Schedules will be posted. Please note that weather may force
us to schedule makeup games before and/or after the Celebration, but we want every player to have as
much time on the court as possible.
January 3, 2020 - Upward Games Begin!!! Practices continue throughout the season
January 10-11, 2020 - Rice Bowl (Learning to Give)
January 17-18, 2020 - Food Truck
January 24-25, 2020 - Pizza Days and TEAM PHOTO SESSION (required), Show up 45min before game starts
January 32-February 1, 2020 - 50-cent Hot Dog Days
February 7-8, 2020 - Sponsor Recognition Days
February 14, 2020 - No practices or games
February 15 2020 - Food Truck, Antique/Classic Car Show
February 22, 2020 - Celebration Schedule: Food and Fun 3:45PM, Celebration 5:00PM
June 23-24, 2029 - Lil-Dribblers Summer 2019 Basketball Camp, Ages 5-13
- June 5-6, 2019 - Lil-Dribblers Summer 2019 BB Camp featuring former Lobo - Marvin Johnson -->
- August 1, 2019 - October 13, 2019 - Early Registration
- Octiber 13, 2019 - Staff Training
- October 14, 15, and 17, 2019 - Evaluation and Payment Sessions, 5:30-6:30PM
Reqd: Must attend one of these
- October 23,24, Nov.10, 2019 - Coaches, Officials, Scorers Training, 6:00PM-7:30PM
- Week of November 7, 2019 - Team Assignments
- November 9, 2019 - Coaches, Officials Training, 10:00AM-Noon
- November 11, 2019 - January 2, 2019 - Pre-Season Practice Sessions
- December 26-27, 2019 - Lil Dribblers Basketball Camp, Ages 5-13
The composite schedule for the current Upward Season, including games, cheerleading, and referees, is shown below.
To download a copy of the file for printing, CLICK ON THE IMAGE.
The team members for each Basketball team are shown below. Click on the image to download a copy of the file for printing.
Please check back occasionally to assure that the schedule has not changed.
We are so excited to have you in our program. Things continue to improve as
we gain experience. Thanks to all for your patience during the Upward
season and pray for our continued success in Christian sports for the
East Mountain region and Albuquerque!
Updated: DET 11/19/19